Guest Houses in ICAR-VPKAS
The institute has a guest house with 2 VIP suits and 4 ordinary double bed rooms at ICAR headquarter, Almora. There is one small guest house with 3 rooms in Experimental farm at Hawalbagh
Important Instructions/guidelines for allotment of room at ICAR-VPKAS Guest House
- Allotment of room in Guest House shall be on first come first serve basis. However, preference for allotment of accommodation in Guest House will be given to the ICAR employees coming on official visit.
- Maximum continuous stay in the Guest House accommodation would be for a period of 10 days subject to availability.
- Request for allotment of accommodation should be sent atleast two days in advance to the Director of the Institute.
Confirmation of accommodation can be enquired from officer
Mr. Charu Chandra Joshi
+91-5962-230060, 231539 (F),
ICAR-VPKAS, Experimental Farm, Hawalbagh, Almora, UK
Mr. Keshav Nautiyal,
|S.No.||Category||AC Bed Room||Non-Ac Bed Room||Suite|
|Class’A’ cities||Other cities||Class’A’ cities||Other cities||Class’A’ cities||Other cities|
|1||Serving and retired officers of NARS (ICAR/SAUs) on private visit||Rs. 200/-||Rs. 150/-||Rs. 100/-||Rs. 80/-||Rs. 300/-||Rs. 200/-|
|2||Serving and retired officers of NARS (ICAR/SAUs) on official visit||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 250/-||Rs. 300/-||Rs. 150/-||Rs. 700/-||Rs. 500/-|
|3||Serving officers of Central Govt./State govt./Autonomous organization/PSUs on official or private visit||Rs. 600/-||Rs. 300/-||Rs. 400/-||Rs. 200/-||Rs. 800/-||Rs. 600/-|
|4||Private visitors i.e other than ICAR, SAUs, Central or State Govt. etc.||Rs. 700/-||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 600/-||Rs. 300/-||Rs. 900/-||Rs. 700/-|
|5||Foreign visitors (SAARC countries)||Rs. 2000/-||Rs.1600/-||Rs. 1500/-||Rs.1400/-||Rs. 2500/-||Rs.2000/-|
|6||Foreign visitors (other than SAARC countries)||Rs. 3000/-||Rs. 2500/-||Rs. 2200/-||Rs. 2000/-||Rs. 3500/-||Rs. 3000/-|
- Allotment of rooms in the Guest House shall be on first serve basis however, preference will be given for ICAR/SAU officers coming on official visit.
- Generally, allotment of rooms shall not be made for marriage and personal functions.